(not even almost) weekly vlog #3

I stopped lying to myself that I'm going to make "weekly vlogs", it's just impossible, when you have no time like I do. "Monthly vlogs" are more probable, but as you can see, they are a bit hard to make neither.
But there it is! Finally! Brand new, fresh vlog on my channel! Have fun!

(Pros of posting videos not that often (I really don't want to say SELDOM) - you can travel in time! In this video we are getting back to Easter! Some recalls, and awareness that it's still a lot of time to examination session - over two months. La dolce vita. You're welcome. No need to be grateful.

Comments

  1. "La dolce vita" hahahahahahha. Very funny vlog, especially pronunciation fails. And I can see your grandpa, which seems to be one of my favourite people ever.

    P.S. Say hello to my B U D D Y, the master of black magic (or some call it film editing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Eagle eye! There's my Grandpa, but just for a while, so it seems that you really like him, that you noticed his presence. And it's also one of my favourite people, obviously.
      I was afraid that you mistook my grandpa with my dad (like one of our friends recently did), but fortunately not. Maybe he doesn't look that old! A propos your buddy, I'm sure that you'll say hello to him by yourself soon, and you won't need my help!
      Greetings,
      Proscovia.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You have won the competition!!! Congratulations! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEEKLY VLOG #1