WEEKLY VLOG #1


HI GUYS!

Today I'm posting my first videoblog. I'm sorry it took me soooooo long, but it's a lot of work to do with making a movie, and I didn't have 1) a power 2) an idea 3) a time.
But from now it's gonna be more often! I promise!
Forgive and forget all mistakes I made in this video, it was the first time when I was making a short movie all by myself! Without any help of my brother! (maybe a little advice, but who cares?)
Let me know how did you spend your weekend? Was it nice?
Greetings, Proscovia (actually, Aleksandra!)





Comments

  1. Hey girl, I loved your content! Thanks for saving me from humiliation by doing some film editing magic there. I really admire the fact that you were brave enough to go out with camera and shoot in public, I'm impressed! I'm waiting for your 100,000 Subscribers Silver Button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, your first post! I knew it will be something. The part i'm taking in it is hilarious ! I hope that you enjoyed that weekend, for me it seems great.The tune you used is very relaxing and matching. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only write that I am waiting for more! I hope that the next videos will be as great as the first one or even better, because watching this was a huge pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ola, this is great! I want mooore of that, thank you! Soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(not even almost) weekly vlog #3